Using prayers for long distance relationships can be a powerful way to stay strong during difficult times. Long distance commitment is not easy.
Most people don’t want to go back after they have done it. If you’re in the middle of it, you probably don’t want to keep going.
You may also like:
- 47 Effective Bible Verses For Long Distance Relationships!
- Why Are Guys Scared Of Long Distance Relationships
A lot of phone calls, texts that aren’t read right, and bad communication can happen in it. But it can also be full of better communication, getting to know your partner spiritually instead of physically, and those long-awaited trips to see each other again, too.
Nothing is more fun than seeing your partner again after a long time away. So when I began this new phase of my relationship, I decided that this would be a good thing instead of a bad thing.
Before I go further with this post, try this electrifying "coffee fat-burning trick” that can boost your health, metabolism and energy at the same time by just drinking your favorite drink.. coffee!If you’re like most women trying to lose weight… you diet, you count calories, you tear up the treadmill, and…nothing.
That’s how I was was feeling…
I did “everything right” and never lost an inch. My Energy was gone..
Until I stumbled on this delicious electrifying "coffee fat-burning trick” and electrifying my metabolism and torched off fat from my problem areas in just 13 days by drinking Coffee.
And because of this one simple shift in my eating, I shed pounds and inches from my body without starving myself and without a lick of exercise!
With the same “reduce hunger” trick I dropped a good amount of weight in the FIRST month and I shocked my doctor by completely reversing ALL pre-diabetes symptoms!
If you’re a woman over the age of 25 who wants to reclaim your life inside the body you DESERVES, you should check it out for yourself.
I set out to strengthen my own faith, as well as the faith of my boyfriend and me, as we went through this time apart. Because of work, my boyfriend and I haven’t seen each other for weeks or even days at a time.
That’s not all. We prayed for each other. You can pray for a long-distance relationship in a number of ways, like these.
Quick Prayers for Long Distance Relationships
1. It’s true that you are far away. I also believe that my beautiful prayers would reach you there. May the Lord take care of you, and I hope that you have the best.
2. I think about you every day and night, and I also pray for you. I love you from the bottom of my heart.
3. This is the start of a beautiful day. I pray that my Lord will bless you with a lovely day, that you will be happy and have good things happen to you wherever you go today.
4. You are a beautiful thought in my heart, and I pray for God’s infinite mercy for you every single day. I miss you, and I think about you all the time.
5. Keep your beautiful dreams alive! keep shining in the glory of our God; I will always pray for you and I love you.
6. Every single day, I pray for you, that you would always have my heart. I miss you very much.
7: May the Lord give you everything good for your soul. I know that one day we will be together again, and I want to spend the rest of my life in your arms.
It’s hard to be apart, but I pray that God will always be our strength.
9. You have always been a beautiful part of my life, and I never thought that one day we would be apart. May the Lord make every moment a good one for your heart, and I hope you have a good time somewhere else.
10: Even though I can’t see you, you are always in my heart. I pray that God will protect you and care for your needs. I love you with every beat of my heart.
General Prayers for Long Distance Relationships
11. In 1 Corinthians 13:7, the text says:
When I love someone, I know that I can do anything for them. I know that they can believe in everything, hope for everything, and keep going even when things are bad. In a long-distance relationship, it can be hard to be patient with every problem, big or small. It can also be hard to have faith in my partner at all times, and to expect certain things from him or her at all times. In my long-distance relationship, I pray that I can show this kind of love that Your word talks about, Amen.
12. There is a verse in the book of Colossians called 5:5.
God of Peace, just as Your word says that You aren’t here in person, but You are with me in spirit so that I can be joyful and see You, I pray that I can be happy even though my partner isn’t here in person. As I am faithful to You even though You aren’t in the same place as me, let me be faithful to my partner, Amen.
Make sure to be more loving when you need to be more loving.
13. In 1 Corinthians 13:4-6, the apostle tells us that we should not be
God of Love, help me to be more loving in my relationship with someone who lives far away from me. Loving someone for a long time and being kind is what love does. Love doesn’t show off, isn’t puffed up, doesn’t act rudely, and doesn’t think bad things. It doesn’t rejoice in wickedness, but in truth. I pray that this kind of love stays at the heart of my long-distance relationship so it can grow, Amen.
14. Genesis 31:49 is the verse where God tells us that we should
We pray that you keep an eye on us when we aren’t together. I say that in our long-distance relationship, we will both know that You see us both and that we will act in this way. When I’m with my partner and when he or she isn’t around, I will act the same.
Let the two of us be one.
15. Ezekiel 4:9-10 is a verse in the Bible that talks about the church.
All hail the Lord! Two people are better than one because they get a good reward for their work. For, if they fall, one of them will lift us up. But the one who is alone doesn’t have anyone to help him when he falls. Let my partner know they can rely on me, even though we live far apart. So that we can be one, let’s make sure we stay together and strong, Amen.
16. 4:11-12 is from the book of Ezekiel.
if two people sleep together, they get hot. How can one be warm alone? If one person defeats him, two will fight back, and a three-strand cord isn’t quickly broken. Because of the long-distance relationship that I have with my partner, I want to thank You for it. I also pray that this relationship doesn’t break too quickly. Please keep supporting each other and lifting each other up. I pray this, Amen.
17. This line is from Philippians 1:2-3.
Awe-inspiring God, I love you so It’s a good name. I praise You because You are worth it! On every time I think about my long-distance partner, I thank you, Lord. I love you. Because my partner isn’t here in person, I don’t take it for granted that You have given me them! I want to thank you for giving me someone who is so important in my life. I say that their life will be safe and well-fed, Amen.
To keep us both on the right track:
18. In Proverbs 3:5-8, God tells us to be careful.
Infinite God, I put all of my trust in You. I don’t trust in my own wisdom, though. In all of my ways, I will give thanks to You, and You will lead my way. This is how it works: Because of You, I know that my long-distance relationship is only possible because of how much You care about me. I pray that my partner and I don’t become wise in our own eyes. Instead, we should fear You and stay away from bad things for our own health. We pray that God will keep us both safe as we travel far away from each other.
19. In Jeremiah 32:27, the Lord says that he is going to punish those who
People in long-distance relationships have to deal with a lot of stress from time to time. When my partner isn’t there in person, it’s hard to show love. It can be hard to trust someone when I can’t see what he or she is doing. But, Lord, I pray against my doubts right now. You are the Lord, the God of everyone. I know and believe this relationship can grow because You are the Lord, the God of everyone. You can do anything. Amen.
20. Proverbs 10:12 says:
Because I know that I have this relationship because of Your grace and mercy, I want to thank You for this relationship, too. Make this relationship strong by putting your love at the heart of it. Hatred only causes trouble, but love makes up for all the things that have gone wrong. Then, I say that we will not be jealous, and we will not act in anger when we’re together. Instead, we will always show and act in love because love is the most important thing, Amen.
21. It is in Corinthians 3:8, 12-13.
A Beautiful One, I pray that my long-distance partner and I use our words to build each other up. Let’s stop yelling and talking about things that aren’t good for us. We can’t show our love in person because we live a long way away, but I hope that our words show true God-like love. The Lord has forgiven us, so we must also forgive each other, Amen, so we don’t hold on to our anger.
Prayer for When You Miss Your Long-Distance Boyfriend
22. Lord, I miss him so much. It hurts my heart when he isn’t here. You know that
23. The reason we have to be apart right now isn’t clear to me, but I trust that your plans are good, God. It’s much better for you to think and act in a higher, wiser, and better way than for me to do the same. I don’t believe that. Please help me.
24. God, you deserve all of my love and attention. In your mind, you want all these feelings to lead me back to you. You’re the person who makes relationships happen.
25. Because I never have to be without you, I thank you, Jesus, for always being there for me. You are always with me, which is a wonderful fact. You enjoy being with me even when I don’t enjoy being with you.
26. Because, God, I confess that I sometimes want to be with my boyfriend more than I want you. Would you change my heart’s feelings?
27. Jesus, I want you to be with me all the time. Thank you for always being there for me.
28. You can always count on me. I’ll be with you until the end of time Matthew 28:20 says:
A Prayer for When You’re Unsure About the Future of Your Long-Distance Relationship
29. There is a relationship between us. What do you think? Is it good? Is this good? It might not last long.
30. I wish you would leave me a note in the sky, the snow, or the sand to tell me what to do next. I don’t know what else to do.
31. The Bible has God’s words in it, so I don’t need to ask for more from him. Sure,
32. When I open your book, I don’t always like that it means that I have to open my heart to you.
33. The answers aren’t clear, isn’t it? Before I find you, the living Word, I can’t find peace. Thank you for letting us know you, God, because knowing you is the first step to wisdom.
34. It would be great if Jesus could help me to want you more each day. When we’re together, help me be aware of how you want me to show how important you are to me through it.
35. A person who is afraid of God is wise, and someone who knows about God is smart. Proverbs 9:10 says:
A Prayer for When You Wish You Were with Your Long-Distance Boyfriend
36. In the name of God, I am impatient and angry. Because I don’t want to wait any longer to meet him,
37. In your time, God, help me to trust you. You aren’t slow or quick. I like the way you move.
38. God, help me be able to wait for good things. Help me see all the good you’ve already done for me. I want to see my boyfriend in the future, but I also want to see you in the future with you.
39. My impatience shows that I’m not happy. Help me to be happy. Remind me that your grace is all I need, Jesus.
40. In other words, “My grace is enough for you, because I can do more with less.” In (2 Corinthians 12:9), the Bible says that God is good.
Prayer for Strength in a Long Distance Relationship
41. Being in a long-distance relationship with Jesus, my Lord, is hard. It’s hard to trust, to ignore doubts, and to let go of fears, but it’s worth it. You say to be strong and brave. You say that I should not be afraid or scared because You are always with me.
42. I know that, but I can’t believe it. Please help me. Fill me with your Holy Spirit when I’m alone. Comfort me when I’m having a fight. My heart is broken and I can’t seem to feel Your love. Amen.
Prayer to Defeat Temptation in a Long Distance Relationship
43. In the name of God, the God of Heaven’s Armies. You say that I will not be tempted by anything but what is common to everyone else, but I don’t believe that. YOu say that You won’t tempt me more than I can handle. God, please help me.
44. Because I am so far away from my loved one, I can’t see or feel him or her. I will build up my strength when he/she isn’t around. Convince me with peace that my loved one is always there for me, and I will be happy.
45. Let go of fear of the unknown and doubt in my mind. For both of us, I pray that when we are tempted, You help us find a way out so that we can keep going and stay true to each other. Amen.
Prayer to Trust in God in a Long Distance Relationship
46. Righteous Jesus, Jesus the righteous. Please help me to trust You completely, especially when we’re apart for a long time. It is my hope that I don’t rely on my own understanding, because You can see, hear, and know all things.
47. There is nothing more I can do for you than to be a mere mortal, Jesus. You are very powerful. It’s important for me to be able to trust You with my relationship and my journey because You know what’s best for me. Then, I can trust and believe that you will help me find my way. Thank you, Jesus, for always being in charge. Amen.
Prayer for Love to Conquer All in a Long Distance Relationship
48. The Lord of Power Because I know that You have given me this relationship, I thank You. Love and crush any bad feelings that come up in me because I’m so far away from you. You say that hatred makes people fight, but love makes up for everything.
49. Then we will be able to have a relationship that is free of hate, jealousy, anger, or bitterness. Fill us with agape love. Our love should be so strong that it can reach all the way to the ends of the earth. Amen.
Prayer for Patience in a Long Distance Relationship
50. Forgive me for not being able to see my partner as often as I would like to. You say that love is patient, but I can’t figure out how to get back together with the person I love. Make sure our love stays alive and strong when we have to be apart. Then, show us how to love like you love your kids.
51. Give us the strength and courage to believe in everything, hope for everything, and keep going no matter what. With love, I know that our love will be strong enough to cross the miles that separate us. “Thank you, Father, for the blessing of having this relationship.” I pray that it will always be loved. Amen.
Prayer for a Future in a Long Distance Relationship
52. My Great Provider, God. For my long-distance relationship, I want to say thank you to God. I put it in Your hands and ask that You help both me and my partner in our relationship. Your plans are good and not bad, and they give us hope and a future. You know that.
53. Please show us what we should do for the long-term health of our relationship if this relationship is in line with Your will. To protect this blessing we have been given by God, we need to follow your lead. So that we can do what You want us to do. Amen.
Prayer to Grow in a Long Distance Relationship
54. Lord Jesus, who is mighty and eternal. I thank You and I sing Your name. Tell me to put anger, wrath, malice, slander, and profane talk out of my mouth, and I will do that. To be kind, humble, meek and patient, you tell me to do these things, as well.
55. My dear Jesus, I try to do my best for you! The truth is, I’m not even close to being the best. When I have a long-distance relationship, I need to become better at this and grow up in order for it to work out. Help me grow up in You, pray with all my heart, and learn to forgive like You do. Make me like You, and use me as You want me to. Amen.
Prayer for Strength in Long Distance Relationship
56. In my heart, you are always beautiful to me. I love you and I will always love you. Everyone should have a good time.
57. When I’m with you, I feel like I’m in love with you, and when you’re away, you leave beautiful traces of your love in my heart. I hope you have a good time somewhere.
58. You are more important to me than anything else. When I look at your photos, my heart is filled with happiness. No matter how long it takes you to get home, I’ll always be here, praying for God’s love.
59. Each time we spent together was beautiful. You left a big hole in my heart that no one can fill. May the Lord protect and guide you every day, and I hope that you have love, peace, and harmony in your heart.
60. The sunrise of my life is you. I pray that your heart is filled with love and peace wherever you are now. You are always on my mind.
61. By the grace of God, you will always be able to do what you need to do. I still think about you; I miss you a lot.
62. It doesn’t matter how far we are from each other, my heart will always be for you.
63. Live a happy life, rise and shine every day, because the Lord is with you. I pray that he will help you with every step you take, and I miss you.
64. You make my heart sing. I can’t forget a single moment we had together. I pray to God Almighty to bless you today and always. I miss you so much.
65. The distance between us is not a breath for my beautiful prayers for you. Even though we may be apart, you live beautiful in my heart, I love you.
Morning Prayer for Long Distance Relationship
66. Today, as the sun rose, I prayed that your heart was filled with happiness. I want to see you.
67. May every day of your life bring you many blessings, and remember that a heart is here for you, and I will always be there for you.
68. May the Lord lift you up to a level you never thought possible, and may the time come when you’re ready. No, I don’t think so.
69. Every day, I pray for you and hope your dreams come true. I miss you so much.
70. you make me believe in true love, I can’t forget you, and God bless your journey today. I’m going to miss you.
71: You make my life beautiful, and I pray that all of your heavenly desires come to fruition.
72. The glory of God in your life. Please don’t get lost on your way.
73. You have a heart that loves; God will show you kindness.
74. It doesn’t matter what you face out there; God will help you.
75. I hope you will come home soon. If you go somewhere, I hope you get the good things that God has to give, because I love you.
A Prayer for a Long Distance Relationship
76. It’s number 31: You deserve all of the good things that come your way, and you’ll always have my beautiful prayers for you. Sweet dreams and good night, my angel.
77. You don’t have to worry about me too much. I miss you and wish we were together all the time.
78. You made my heart happy and your love sparkles in my soul every day. I hope you feel the same way, and I hope the Lord will make your life easy. I hope to see you soon and have a beautiful life over there.
79: You are one in a million, and I can’t stop loving you. Even though we live thousands of miles apart, I know that one day we’ll be able to see each other again. I hope you have a great time in your new home.
80. Sometimes I think life is cruel when it takes you to a place far away, but other times I just wish I could open my eyes and see you right in front of me. I can’t live without you, and I pray that my Lord will take you home soon.
81. I love you so much, and I pray for you all the time. May God protect you and keep you safe over there.
82. The more I think about you, the more I pray for you. You would always rise and shine above all obstacles, and I hope that every moment of your stay there would be wonderful. May the Lord keep you healthy.
83. You know how much I love you, and I wish I could be with you all the time. I want you to come back soon, and may the Lord keep you safe and happy.
In 84, I have a happy moment with you, and your beauty and harmony fill my heart with happiness. I long to see your beautiful face again, and may God comfort your soul with heavenly love when you think of me. I love you so much.
85. You rule over me. Please come back to me, I miss you. I pray that every moment brings beauty to your heart because you are so important to me. I love You.
Prayers for Couples in Long Distance Relationships
86. This day will be special for you, because you are always blessed wherever you go, and your heart will always be filled with love and peace. Rise and shine!
87: I dream of having a beautiful moment with you, even though we may be many miles apart. I know that my prayers will always reach you over there. I love you so much, and I wish you a lovely time.
88: Sweetheart, it’s hard to be apart from you. You are the sweetest thing in my heart, and I pray that my Lord is with you wherever you are now. I can’t wait for the day when we can be together again.
89. You are like a beautiful rainstorm in the desert. You make my heart grow in eternal happiness, and no distance can keep you from me, even if I live far away from you. As long as you are away from home, I will always be there for you. I have vowed to love you for ever, and may the Lord be your strength.
90. Whether you are far away or not, your love warms my heart every second. I love you with all my heart!
In 91, start the day with a smile on your face. I dreamed about you last night, and I hope that every single decision you make today will be blessed by God. I love you so much.
92. Sweetheart, look at the sky above and the flowers around you. Your love is more beautiful than all that in my heart, and I wish you all the best over there. I love you like the air that I breathe.
93. I love you so much, and I can’t live without you. I want to spend more time with you, and I hope your beautiful dreams come true. I love you too.
94. Life is a journey that you make every day. I hope your journeys are always easy for you and that you have the best.
95. I put your business in God’s hands. He is enough for you in everything you do.
Prayers for a Long-Distance Relationship
96: You would shine wherever you went; you would work and get paid for it. I pray that your life would keep getting more and more blessed by God, and I hope you have a great day.
97. I asked God for what is best for your soul, and I begged him to bring you peace and harmony to your heart. You are beautiful. The person I love is me.
98: May light keep shining, may you rise above the level you thought you could reach, and may the Lord guide your way now and always. Live a beautiful life, I love you.
99. I hope that your day is full of God’s blessing and that you live a life that others would want to follow. May your day be full of happiness and love. I miss you.
100: You live with kings and queens, and you will rise above your expectations. Life would be good for you, and the Lord will have mercy on your soul, good luck.
101. If you trust God, he’ll be there for you now and always. You’ll find everything that makes your heart happy today.
102. Today, I want the Lord of heaven to be your guide. You will be amazed and accepted wherever your life takes you. Keep rising like the beautiful sun, because the Lord is with you.
103. Every day, I pray for you and ask God for all the good things in your life. I always love you.
104. It doesn’t matter where I am right now, but my thoughts and prayers are always with you. I’m so happy that I have a husband like you, keep your dreams alive, I love you.
105. Life is full of uncertainty. I pray that everything you go through in your life will work out for you, and that the Lord will answer your silent prayers.
106. You have some dreams in your heart, and you have set some great goals to reach. God knows the prayers in your heart, and I pray that every dream you have will come true. I love you.
107. You have gone far away for a reason, but if not, you would have stayed at home. Every day and night, I put your life in the hands of God, and I pray for your success. I love you.
108. I ask God to remove every obstacle in your way today, so that you can rise and shine every day.
109. There you have it, prayers for long distance relationships! Pray any of them when you feel down. God answers prayers!